Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sales Professional: BEWARE of this Innocent Looking Sales Terminator

Sales Professional: Years ago, I& 39;ve been & 39; lunch with Paul, my boss at the time & 39;. Paul was a very experienced and highly successful professional sales and sales training pro. One of my goals during the pause was to recommend a new project that I wanted to start. Because of time and money & 39; involved with the project that I & 39; would need to obtain its approval before I can launch it. L & 39; advantage for the company & 39; would be important and I knew it would be a smart business move.
But the thing was I needed to convince Paul that the merits of the project or it would never occur. Paul is a very strong guy, but he was also very conservative time so I knew that this might be difficult to sell. So, I am prepared to search and very powerful graphics and key points that I knew more than justified this project.
After Paul & 39; and I& 39;ve ordered lunch and small talk customary & 39; I& 39;ve presented my proposal to him. I had just scratched the surface in my presentation and thought Paul said ne permet it.
I was rather surprised by his quick approval because I did showed about 25% of my presentation. J & 39; have therefore responded by saying: "Great and let me tell you why I believe that it will also benefit & 39; we d & 39; another way. " Before I could say too much more kindly & 39; m Paul said: " David j & 39; have said yes. Do not sell past the fence. " Paul was a true professional sales and have a good way of doing things right in the heart of the matter.
I reported that & 39; he was right. He said yes why am I still on sale? J & 39; I smiled, and immediately changed the question before I spoke to him of the sale I have just done. Sales Professional: Years ago, I& 39;ve been & 39; lunch with Paul, my boss at the time & 39;. Paul was a very experienced and highly successful professional sales and sales training pro. One of my goals during the pause was to recommend a new project that I wanted to start. Because of time and money & 39; involved with the project that I & 39; would need to obtain its approval before I can launch it. L & 39; advantage for the company & 39; would be important and I knew it would be a Smart Business move.
But the thing was that I needed & 39; Paul convince of the merits of the project or that never occur. Paul is a very strong guy, but he was also very conservative time so I knew that this might be difficult to sell. I came prepared with research and graphics and very powerful key points that I knew & 39; in more than justified this project.
After Paul & 39; and I& 39;ve ordered lunch and small talk customary j & 39 ;& 39;ve submitted my proposal to him. I had just scratched the surface in my presentation and thought Paul said, " Let & 39; s do it.
I " was rather surprised by his quick approval because I did showed him around 20% of my presentation. J & 39; have therefore responded by saying: "Great and let me tell you why I believe that it will also benefit & 39; we d & 39; another way. " Before I could say too much more kindly & 39; m Paul said: " David j & 39; have said yes. Do not sell past the fence. " Paul was a true professional sales and have a good way of doing things right in the heart of the matter.
I reported that & 39; he was right. He said yes why am I still on sale? J & 39; I smiled, and immediately changed the question before I spoke to him of the sale I have just done. Three councils sale all sales professionals should do after that & 39; they get a YES! Comment positive - yes Confirm them in spirit and yours by making a positive comment on their decision. An example would " Congratulations, I know you& 39;ll be satisfied with your new (product). Seal The Deal - take the earliest possible & 39; the next step to conclude the transaction. This May involve them to sign an agreement on the receipt or payment or a payment or transform the finance department. Wherever possible do so without delay, but never look d & 39; emergency or l & 39; act. Change the subject - Several times in some major operations ticket you can not always complete the transaction immediately after yes. You must wait for a manager to be available, or a contract to print, or something else that involves another party.
This means that you have the time & 39; waiting with your client. In cases like these once you verbally confirm the sale to change the subject. Do not we talk about risks out of the sale by saying the wrong thing on their product or purchase.
So that & 39; do you speak? Whether you& 39;ve learned about them, in fact, during the research or the sale process as, leisure, sports, their work, their families
Sales professional action item: Once you get yes from your score three steps above to avoid immediately halt the sale you just made. Sales coach David Nassief invites you to improve your salary, with the free report "The sale of secrets Top 5% Earning sellers. " And make sure its advice " sales " blog http:/ / www.phoenix-best-sales-jobs. com / Best-selling-jobs-blog.html



Bookmark it: del.icio.usdigg.comreddit.comnetvouz.comgoogle.comyahoo.comtechnorati.comfurl.netbloglines.comsocialdust.comma.gnolia.comnewsvine.comslashdot.orgsimpy.com

No comments: